We’re on a mission to disrupt the health and wellness industry by creating and maintaining full control over our own e-commerce brands and products.
We make living a healthy lifestyle simple, but how we do it is a far better story. When we say we create brands, we mean we actually dream them up and turn them into ecommerce sensations by managing everything in house.
We do it all from research & development, manufacturing, design, branding, marketing, media, sales, and customer service, for every brand we create. It may seem like a mouthful, but we don’t want anything to slow us down, hinder our agility, or tarnish our customer experience, and the best way to do that is to do it yourself. We’re not an agency, we don’t have clients, we simply create, manage, and own everything we touch.
The world is evolving fast, and we’re in the driver’s seat. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego, and because of our amazing culture, we’re featured by Inc. Magazine as one of top 50 Best Workplaces in the country. And this is just the beginning.
- Top 50 Best Workplaces in America 2017-2018, 2019 – Inc. Magazine
- Best Places to Work 2016 & 2017 – San Diego Business Journal
- Top WorkPlaces 2018 – San Diego Union Tribune
We’re looking for an Amazon Marketing Manager like you!
We are looking for an awesome Amazon Marketing Manager who can not only help to maintain our current stores but drive strategy for all of our new brands. In addition we would like to find someone who is very well versed in all of the nuances of Amazon. You will work hand in hand with our Amazon Market Specialist along with our amazing Marketing team and Supply Chain teams to ensure a secure and profitable Amazon presence!
- Own the Amazon channel experience for all Smashtech products
- Continually optimize product listings, brand store, and enhanced brand content to drive traffic and sales
- Promotions, coupons and deals strategy
- Research and inject relevant Keywords to backend and front end listing
- Partner with Creative Marketing team to develop creatives, messaging and brand assets compliant with brand guidelines and Amazon standards
- A/B test listings focusing on Price, Title and Images to remain in line with company initiatives
- Drive strategy for promotions, coupons, and deals
- Boost new product launches with front-loaded review campaigns
- Email Follow-up sequence conception and management
- Generate Product Reviews (in accordance with Amazon’s Terms & Conditions)
- Apply best practices for Paid Marketing which include but are not limited to Amazon Sponsored Product, Headline Search Ads
- Develop Amazon marketing strategy in partnership with paid media, marketing and sales leadership
- Create and Optimize paid marketing strategies to boost traffic and conversion rates
- Continual Optimization of bids at the keyword level
- Regularly refresh content for existing products
- Crisis Management and Resolution
- Maintain relationships with Amazon buyers
- Work closely with internal departments – Sales, Operations, Brand Marketing, as well as Customer Service for feedback and input
- Create, track, and reconcile shipments to Amazon Fulfillment Centers
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance metrics, sales, marketing performance, and pricing with a regular frequency in order to allocate spend to best performers
- Analyze digital sales performance metrics, modifying plans as needed to deliver against targets
- Report ROI analysis and forecasting, campaign tracking, pricing reports, competitive analysis, promotion analysis and new SKU checks on a weekly basis
Communication & Coordination
- Cross-Pollination of ideas/best practices across teams, channels, and geographies.
- Coordinate and lead regular team meetings for updates on projects, timelines and other relevant activities
- Monthly performance presentations
- Develop SOP’s for all tasks
- 5+ years managing & selling products on Amazon Seller Central (Vendor Central is a plus)
- Good understanding of conversion rate optimization
- Experience managing and updating the online product catalog, including setting up new products and promotional items and maintaining product and category pages data analysis, performance trends, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to make data-based decisions
- Very entrepreneurial mindset – comfortable in high-paced startup environments and can manage a lean team to drive results
- Appreciation and understanding of consumer psychology in the health and fitness space and its impact on new product adoption
- Able to work in a fast-paced, professional office environment
- Willing to take direction if and when needed, but also work independently
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to effectively manage relationships, both internally and externally
What you can expect from us:
Working for a promising company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work From Home Policy
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Hours
- 401k with 4% Employer Match
- Free Fully Stocked Office Foods, Drinks, and Snacks to keep you fueled all day long
- Free Monthly Parking
- Free Gym Membership to Fit Athletic Club
- Free Catered Lunches on Fridays
- Team and Company Monthly Social Activities
7 unique things about our office & our team:
- A gorgeous, custom-built, bright office with floor to ceiling glass windows, hardwood floors, and ocean views. We’re conveniently located in Downtown San Diego with 4,000 square feet of open office space – no walls, no cubicles!
- Awesome environment that includes weekly fitness challenges, company bikes, video game lounge, corn hole, beer pong, lovesacs and an outdoor terrace
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business through frequent – if not daily – interaction with our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve – you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team of mixed personalities and creative minds, who still find time for fun!
- We invest in you with personal and professional development, to provide you the room and tools you need to create and succeed
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks
*Employment is full-time in our San Diego, California Office.
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!
*Please attach a cover letter with your application. We can smell a templated letter a mile away, so take it as an opportunity to stand out and tell us why you would be a great addition to the Smashtech team. We can’t wait to be impressed by you.
APPLY NOW! WE ARE INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK!
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!