We’re on a mission to disrupt the health and wellness industry by creating and maintaining full control over our own e-commerce brands and products.
We make living a healthy lifestyle simple, but how we do it is a far better story. When we say we create brands, we mean we actually dream them up and turn them into ecommerce sensations by managing everything in house.
We do it all from research & development, manufacturing, design, branding, marketing, media, sales, and customer service, for every brand we create. It may seem like a mouthful, but we don’t want anything to slow us down, hinder our agility, or tarnish our customer experience, and the best way to do that is to do it yourself. We’re not an agency, we don’t have clients, we simply create, manage, and own everything we touch.
The world is evolving fast, and we’re in the driver’s seat. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego, and because of our amazing culture, we’re featured by Inc. Magazine as one of top 50 Best Workplaces in the country. And this is just the beginning.
- Top 50 Best Workplaces in America 2017-2018, 2019 – Inc. Magazine
- Best Places to Work 2016 & 2017 – San Diego Business Journal
- Top WorkPlaces 2018 – San Diego Union Tribune
We’re looking for a Customer Care Specialist like you!
Are you a people person who gets energized by helping other people out? Smashtech is looking for a passionate Customer Care Specialist who is genuinely excited to help our amazing customers. If you’re empathetic, flexible, patient, and passionately communicative, you’re an ideal candidate. You can put yourself in your customers’ shoes and are a great problem-solver. With our new extended support hours we will be looking for someone who can work both weekend days as well as three days during the week.
The Customer Support Specialist is a key member of our Customer Experience team who will act as a liaison, providing product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Must be able to work both weekend days as well as three days during the week. 6am-2:30pm, or 10:30am to 7pm. Your days off will be consecutive!
- Efficiently process incoming customer contacts through social media, email, and phone
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Strives for the “one contact resolution” goal and eliminates the need for follow-up
- Diffuse and settle customer issues using practical methods
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time constraints, follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Foster confident relationships through open and engaging communication
- Deliver accurate and complete information
- Follow up with and keep records of customer interactions
- Process customer accounts and file documents
- Observe communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go above and beyond to engage with customers
What makes you extra Awesome
- Effective problem solver
- A master of social media
- Excellent in interpersonal and written communication skills
- Courteous, compassionate, and empathetic
- Self-controlled and thrives under pressure
- Organized, attentive, and a quick learner
- Goal oriented and consistently exceeds expectations
- Computer and internet savvy
- Flexible, friendly and takes ownership
What you can expect from us:
Working for a promising company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work From Home Policy
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Hours
- 401k with 4% Employer Match
- Free Fully Stocked Office Foods, Drinks, and Snacks to keep you fueled all day long
- Free Monthly Parking
- Free Gym Membership to Fit Athletic Club
- Free Catered Lunches on Fridays
- Team and Company Monthly Social Activities
7 unique things about our office & our team:
- A gorgeous, custom-built, bright office with floor to ceiling glass windows, hardwood floors, and ocean views. We’re conveniently located in Downtown San Diego with 4,000 square feet of open office space – no walls, no cubicles!
- Awesome environment that includes weekly fitness challenges, company bikes, video game lounge, corn hole, beer pong, lovesacs and an outdoor terrace
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business through frequent – if not daily – interaction with our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve – you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team of mixed personalities and creative minds, who still find time for fun!
- We invest in you with personal and professional development, to provide you the room and tools you need to create and succeed
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks
*Employment is full-time in our San Diego, California Office.
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!
*Please attach a cover letter with your application. We can smell a templated letter a mile away, so take it as an opportunity to stand out and tell us why you would be a great addition to the Smashtech team. We can’t wait to be impressed by you.
APPLY NOW! WE ARE INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK!
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!