We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. Smashtech is a San Diego, CA based company that builds all-natural premium health and wellness e-commerce brands from the ground up. We do everything from research & development, design, sales, marketing, media, and customer service, all in-house.
We’re one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego and we’re proud of our unique culture. We work closely together, move fast, find the best way to do things, and enjoy what we do.
We never forget that it’s the awesome people that make us the company we are, which is why we’re obsessed with providing a dynamic and collaborative working environment you won’t find anywhere else. Thanks to visionary leadership, our dedicated team, and a truly astonishing roadmap, Smashtech’s growth potential is huge, and you can be part of it.
Smashtech was named “50 Best Places to Work in 2017” by INC. Magazine and “San Diego’s Best Place to Work 2016” by the San Diego Business Journal. Come join the fun and build something big with us!
About the Position
Smashtech is seeking a highly analytical, solution-driven Facebook Media Buyer who can help further accelerate the skyrocketing subscriber growth of Smashtech’s brands. This position supports the Director of Customer Acquisition in coordinating, building out, and analyzing paid media campaigns in the social, search, and/or display channels.
The role requires someone with strong quantitative skills to analyze media campaign effectiveness and offer actionable insights to improve performance. Simply put, this person needs to love numbers.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, or Economics.
- Must have 1-2 years of hands on experience building and optimizing Facebook Ads in Ads Manager
- DIRECT RESPONSE/CUSTOMER ACQUISITION conversion-objective Facebook campaigns. Experience measuring, calculating, reporting on, and understanding the relationship between a variety of performance metrics in a direct response business, including impressions, clicks, click through rate, bounce rate, conversion rate, average order value, and return on ad spend.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital tracking technologies, marketing and analytics pixels, attribution, and URL parameters.
- Intermediate Excel experience including pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Experience curating direct response ad copy and creative content.
- Proven qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still be an excellent team player with a strong level of service.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
- Create and manage direct response customer acquisition Facebook paid media campaigns.
- Optimize media campaigns towards performance objectives & brand goals.
- Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continue scaling spend and improving performance.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to communicate acquisition needs, such as ad creative, copy, and other landing page assets, and create unique content for ad placements.
- Collaborate with other media buyers and strategists on seasonal or promotional projects.
What We Offer
Working for a promising company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health Benefits with 75% Employer Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fully Paid Company Vacation
- 401k with 4% Employer Match
- Company Discount on Apple Products
- Free Fully Stocked Office Foods, Drinks, and Snacks to keep you fueled all day long
- Free Monthly Parking
- Free Gym Membership to Fit Athletic Club
- Free Catered Lunches on Fridays
- Free Monthly Social Activities
7 Unique Things About Our Office & Our Team
- A gorgeous, custom-built 22,000 square foot office with floor to ceiling glass windows, polished concrete, modern yet chic furnishings, and 360 degree views of the ocean, bay, and balboa park from the highest office in the city
- We’re conveniently located in Downtown San Diego on the 33rd floor with a bright, dynamic and open office – no walls, no cubicles!
- Awesome environment that includes a 3000 square foot game/recreation/ and team lounge, corn hole, beer pong, ping pong, and complimentary access to Fit Athletic Club
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business through frequent – if not daily – interaction with our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve – you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team of mixed personalities and creative minds, who still find time for fun!
- We invest in you with personal and professional development, to provide you the room and tools you need to create and succeed
- And, most importantly, there are no egos, no jerks, no prima donnas. Just awesome folks who live and breathe collaboration
*Employment is Full-Time in our San Diego, California Office.
APPLY NOW! WE ARE INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK.
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!