We’re on a mission to disrupt the health and wellness industry by creating and maintaining full control over our own eCommerce brands and products.
We make living a healthy lifestyle simple, but how we do it is a far better story. When we say we create brands, we mean we actually dream them up and turn them into ecommerce sensations by managing everything in house.
We do it all from research & development, manufacturing, design, branding, marketing, media, sales, and customer service, for every brand we create. It may seem like a mouthful, but we don’t want anything to slow us down, hinder our agility, or tarnish our customer experience, and the best way to do that is to do it yourself. We’re not an agency, we don’t have clients, we simply create, manage, and own everything we touch.
The world is evolving fast, and we’re in the driver’s seat. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego, and because of our amazing culture, we’re featured by Inc. Magazine as one of top 50 Best Workplaces in the country. And this is just the beginning.
• Top 50 Best Workplaces in America 2017-2018 – Inc. Magazine
• Best Places to Work 2016 & 2017 – San Diego Business Journal
• Top Work Places 2018 – San Diego Union Tribune
Smashtech is seeking a highly analytical, solution-driven, and curious Junior Digital Media Buyer who can help further accelerate the skyrocketing subscriber growth of Smashtech’s brands. This position supports the Paid Media Team in coordinating, building out, and optimizing paid media campaigns.
The role requires someone with quantitative skills and someone who loves numbers. This is a junior role which will involve lots of hands on training and shadowing of more senior media buyers.
• Assist Media Buyers with builds and management of direct response paid media campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Bing, etc.
• Contribute to analysis and optimization of media spend around performance & brand objectives
• Run daily/monthly/quarterly performance reports
• Become a paid media knowledge powerhouse
• A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, or Economics
• Bonus: internship or 6 months managing campaigns using Facebook Power Editor and Ads Manager, and/or Google Adwords, and website analytics tools (Google Analytics)
• You’re an excel ninja– meaning you have advanced proficiency in MS Excel
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills
• Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still be an excellent team player with a strong level of service
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
What We Offer
Working for a promising company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
*Employment is Full-Time in our San Diego, California Office.
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!