We’re on a mission to disrupt the health and wellness industry by creating and maintaining full control over our own e-commerce brands and products.
We make living a healthy lifestyle simple, but how we do it is a far better story. When we say we create brands, we mean we actually dream them up and turn them into ecommerce sensations by managing everything in house.
We do it all from research & development, manufacturing, design, branding, marketing, media, sales, and customer service, for every brand we create. It may seem like a mouthful, but we don’t want anything to slow us down, hinder our agility, or tarnish our customer experience, and the best way to do that is to do it yourself. We’re not an agency, we don’t have clients, we simply create, manage, and own everything we touch.
The world is evolving fast, and we’re in the driver’s seat. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego, and because of our amazing culture, we’re featured by Inc. Magazine as one of top 50 Best Workplaces in the country. And this is just the beginning.
- Top 50 Best Workplaces in America 2017-2019 – Inc. Magazine
- Best Places to Work 2016- 2018 – San Diego Business Journal
- Top WorkPlaces 2018 – San Diego Union Tribune
We’re looking for a MAC Desktop Support Specialist like you!
The MAC Desktop Specialist will be the main go-to for all things IT for Smashtech and our 100+ awesome employees!
This includes basic help desk functions such as troubleshooting, computer setups, software and hardware issues, audio/visual, mobile support and more! Are you the self-starter, Mac Guru for us? If so, we’d love to meet!
- End-user facing expertise in providing support for hardware and software issues within end-user computer systems (MAC 99%) to include desktops, laptops, printers and mobile app
- Knowledge and experience in configuration, installation and troubleshooting desktops (MAC and PC), laptops, printers and mobile applications
- Responds to end-user product related questions for all supported hardware, software and applications
- Audio/Video and conference systems (Zoom, GoTo Meeting, Highfive, Skype for Business)
- Directory Services (Active Directory, JumpCloud)
- Saml, SSO, Ldap
- Mobile Device Management (Jamf) – Interface and experience with JAMF administered devices and creating Jamf Policies
- A+ and Network+ Preferred at minimum (Relevant experience)
- Experience with MAC, Microsoft® OS and Microsoft Office® applications
- In office Laptop/Desktop Break-Fix
- Troubleshooting for the Mac OS; Encryption, policy management troubleshooting at the device and software layer
- Incident management; Problem management ticket engagements
- Support client OS, application, mobile, virus, and hardware issues for users
- Write, maintain and implement systems documentation and SOPs(Standard Operating Procedures)
- Provide user training and education
What makes you awesome:
- 2+ years in a MAC support role
- 1+ years using Jamf
- 1+ years using directory services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- An analytical mind that loves problem solving, planning and risk assessment
- Consistently and obsessively organized
- Proficient with excel
- Superior time management skills
- Internally motivated
- Excellent communication skills
What you can expect from us
Working for a promising company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work From Home Policy
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Hours
- 401k with 4% Employer Match
- Free Fully Stocked Office Foods, Drinks, and Snacks to keep you fueled all day long
- Free Monthly Parking
- Free Gym Membership to Fit Athletic Club
- Free Catered Lunches on Fridays
- Team and Company Monthly Social Activities
8 Unique Things About Our Office & Our Team
- A gorgeous, custom-built 22,000 square foot office with floor to ceiling glass windows, polished concrete, modern yet chic furnishings, and 360 degree views of the ocean, bay, and balboa park from the highest office in the city.
- We’re conveniently located in Downtown San Diego on the 33rd floor with a bright, dynamic and open office – no walls, no cubicles!
- Awesome environment that includes a 3000 square foot game/recreation/ and team lounge, corn hole, beer pong, ping pong, and complimentary access to Fit Athletic Club
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business through frequent – if not daily – interaction with our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve – you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team of mixed personalities and creative minds, who still find time for fun!
- We invest in you with personal and professional development, to provide you the room and tools you need to create and succeed
- And, most importantly, there are no egos, no jerks, no prima donnas. Just awesome folks who live and breathe collaboration
*Employment is Full-Time in our San Diego, California Office.
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!