- We promise you haven’t worked with anyone like us before. Smashtech is a San Diego, CA-based company that’s changing the way businesses do marketing, lead generation, and conversion rate optimization in the online health and beauty space. With a growing team that works closely together, we move fast, embrace our startup culture, and enjoy what we do.
- We are on a mission to build brands that make living a healthy lifestyle, simple, and we are looking for other highly talented individuals to join our team.
- We never forget that it’s the awesome people that make us the company we are, which is why we’re obsessed with providing a dynamic environment that can’t be beat.
- Thanks to visionary leadership, our dedicated team, and a truly astonishing road map, Smashtech’s growth potential is huge, and you can be a part of it.
- Smashtech was named Top 10 Best Place to Work in 2016 and 2017 by San Diego Business Journal and Inc Magazine’s Top 50 Workplaces in America.
- Come join the fun and build something big with us!
- Smashtech is seeking a highly analytical, results-driven, detail-oriented paid search specialist who can help further accelerate the skyrocketing subscriber growth of Smashtech’s brands. This position will work with an additional paid search media buyer.
- The paid search team is part of the overall media team and all work to support the Senior Director of Customer Acquisition in coordinating, building out, and analyzing paid media campaigns.
- The role requires someone with strong quantitative skills to plan, execute, analyze, and optimize paid search campaigns, and also requires a results and solutions-driven mindset to improve performance. Simply put, this person needs to love numbers and driving preferred results.
- The ideal candidate will naturally be curious, creative, and bring positive energy to the team.
- Create and manage direct response customer acquisition paid search campaigns across platforms such as Google, Bing, and Amazon.
- Optimize media campaigns towards performance objectives & brand goals.
- Analyze campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continue scaling spend and improving performance.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to communicate acquisition needs, such as ad creative, copy, and other landing page assets, and create unique content for ad placements.
- Collaborate with other media buyers and the marketing team on seasonal or promotional projects.
- 2 years of hands on experience building and optimizing direct response eCommerce conversion-objective paid search campaigns specifically on Google Ads and Bing.
- Search network and shopping campaign experience preferred, with YouTube, Google Display Network, and Amazon Marketplace experience not required but a plus.
- Experience measuring, calculating, reporting on, and understanding the relationship between a variety of performance metrics in a direct response business, including impressions, clicks, click through rate, conversion rate, average order value, and return on ad spend.
- Basic knowledge of digital tracking technologies, marketing and analytics pixels, attribution, and URL parameters.
- DOMO and Supermetrics software knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Intermediate Excel experience including pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Experience curating direct response ad copy and creative content.
- Proven qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still be an excellent team player with a strong level of service.
- Ability to effectively communicate both laterally and vertically on performance, wins, and roadblocks
- Experience with presenting results to upper management / C suite executives.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
What We Offer
Working for a promising company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but they come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A-game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Health benefits with 75% employer contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- 401k with 4% employer match
- Company discount on Apple products
- Free, fully-stocked pantry with food, drinks, and snacks to keep you fueled all day long
- Free monthly parking
- Free gym membership to Fit Athletic Club
- Free catered lunches on Fridays
- Free monthly social activities
7 Unique Things About Our Office & Our Team
- Gorgeous, custom-built, bright office with floor to ceiling glass windows, hardwood floors, and ocean views. We’re conveniently located in Downtown San Diego with 4,000 square feet of open office space— no walls, no cubicles!
- Awesome environment that includes weekly fitness challenges, company bikes, a video game lounge, a cornhole toss set, a beer pong table, lovesacs, and an outdoor terrace
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business through frequent— if not daily—interaction with our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve— our team members constantly have the chance to make a difference and create a huge impact
- A vibrant and devoted team of mixed personalities and creative minds, who still find time for fun!
- We invest in our team with personal and professional development, to provide them with the tools and resources they need to succeed.
- And, most importantly, there are no egos, no jerks, no prima donnas. Just awesome folks who live and breathe collaboration.
Employment is full-time in our San Diego, California office.
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!