Customer Support Specialist
We’re on a mission to disrupt the health and wellness industry by creating and maintaining full control over our own e-commerce brands and products.
We make living a healthy lifestyle simple, but how we do it is a far better story. When we say we create brands, we mean we actually dream them up and turn them into ecommerce sensations by managing everything in house.
We do it all from research & development, manufacturing, design, branding, marketing, media, sales, and customer service, for every brand we create. It may seem like a mouthful, but we don’t want anything to slow us down, hinder our agility, or tarnish our customer experience, and the best way to do that is to do it yourself. We’re not an agency, we don’t have clients, we simply create, manage, and own everything we touch.
The world is evolving fast, and we’re in the driver’s seat. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego, and because of our amazing culture, we’re featured by Inc. Magazine as one of top 50 Best Workplaces in the country. And this is just the beginning.
• Top 50 Best Workplaces in America – Inc. Magazine
• Best Places to Work 2016 & 2017 – San Diego Business Journal
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist like you!
Are you a people person who gets energized by helping other people out? Smashtech is looking for a passionate Customer Support Specialist who is genuinely excited to help our amazing customers. If you’re empathetic, flexible, patient, and passionately communicative, you’re an ideal candidate. You can put yourself in your customers’ shoes and are a great problem-solver.
The Customer Support Specialist is a key member of our Customer Experience team who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
We currently support some of the most innovative brands and products in health and wellness. Since the majority of our customers are women, our ideal candidate is someone who is able to closely identify with and relate to the female demographic.
• Efficiently process incoming customer contacts through social media, email, and phone
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Strives for the “one contact resolution” goal and eliminates the need for follow-up
• Diffuse and settle customer issues using practical methods
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handle customer concerns, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time constraints, follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
• Foster confident relationships through open and engaging communication
• Deliver accurate and complete information
• Follow up with and keep records of customer interactions
• Process customer accounts and file documents
• Observe communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Go above and beyond to engage with customers
What makes you extra Awesome
• Effective problem solver
• A master of social media
• Excellent in interpersonal and written communication skills
• Courteous, compassionate, and empathetic
• Self-controlled and thrives under pressure
• Organized, attentive, and a quick learner
• Goal oriented and consistently exceeds expectations
• Computer and internet savvy
• Flexible, friendly and takes ownership
What Will Help You Stand Out & Get Hired
+1 Smash point – if you’re an expert in finding solutions
+50,000 Smash points – if you have experience with Zendesk and/or Sprout Social
+1,000,000 Smash points – if you have experience delivering exceptional customer service in a world-class contact center
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
• You’re passionate about results. Our brands reach millions of users per day, so being detail and results oriented is a genuine quality of yours. You believe that performance speaks louder than words and you constantly find ways to outperform yourself.
• You want to keep growing. What you don’t know, you’ll jump right in and learn. You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you always face challenges by finding your own solutions. Personal growth to you means growing in skill, knowledge, and emotional intelligence.
• Innovation is your middle name. Our team is inventing and re-inventing every day and it takes tenacity, bravery, and the ability to see the big opportunities. Whether it’s making your day more productive, or finding better solutions for our brands and customers, you always look to improve. And if you don’t find a way, you make one.
• You live and breathe collaboration. You love working with and learning from different types of people. You appreciate different points of view and understand that everyone plays a part in achieving company goals.
• You work hard and stay humble. We’re still only 1% done at Smashtech. You believe that no task is below you and you’re eager to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
What We Offer
Working for a promising company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your ‘A game’ to the table, here’s what we’ll bring:
Employment is Full-Time in our San Diego, California Office.
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!
APPLY NOW! WE ARE INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK.
Are we a fit? Click on the link below to apply!